Re: SWAT Kats SNES game!

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 06:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995, MATT WEBER wrote:

> > A Waxworks in my area ( Owensboro, Ky ) has gotten the SWAT
> >Kats SNES video game for rent! It doesn't break any new ground,
>
> If you live in IL, IN, MI, MN, TX, WI, Kansas, or Missouri check out
> FuncoLand. They already have the SK game listed in their "used"
> section! However, they didn't have any in stock when I last checked
> (a MI store). I'm going to check again later this week.

Sad, really. When you heavy SNES victims go looking for a game to
buy/rent for the machine, what do you look for? Offhand, I'd guess it
would be something you've seen advertised, you know..."somewhere".

It's not popular because it's not advertised, it's not advertised because
it's perceived as not being popular; it's a Catch-22 courtesy of Turner
Marketing.
 "Using my amazing powers of intellect, I've concluded that life was more fun
  when I was stupid...at least there were more TV shows to watch..."
                     "Monty" from the daily strip "Robotman"