Re: I sent it!!

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 20:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 5 Aug 1995, Matthew Milam wrote:

> I managed to send a fax to the president of Hanna-Barbera about the
> cancellation of Swat Kats. Although i don't know if it go though...
>
> Where do the fazes go anyway?

Hopefully somewhere a LOT faster than your e-mail - check out the date;
"August FIFTH?!!!" Yikes. I thought my ISP was bad.

That's a central fax number and whoever the message is addressed to
normally gets it. Just make sure it's clearly marked who you send it to,
and don't use any silly language if you can help it - we don't really
want to leave a lousy taste in the secretary's mouth, do we?

Little aside that's a bit off-topic: evidently, "Exosquad", which was
given up for dead by ITS fans, is now gearing up for new production and a
movie. USA network repreived it once the networks had canned it, and the
fans wrote Universal to complain that it was being poorly handled. Sound
familiar yet? There is a _far_ larger fanbase for SwatKats from what
I've come across, so maybe Turner will take a look at Universal for some
tips on how to do things PROPERLY when there's fan outcry.

Write to em guys...I've got a nice three-pager on the way right now, cc'd
to fax.

 "Listen son...I don't give a cahoots whether Rock'n'Roll _is_ changing the
  world. It means nothin' to me but dollars and cents..."

 --Elvis manager Col. Tom Parker, waving a wad of 100's at the idealistic.