Toys

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 10:23:54 CDT

Good day all-

It was reported in rec.toys.misc that the SK figures are starting
to show up in different places. I see no reason to doubt the
poster since it was in a general report of what he had seen that
day, and he seemed very laxidazical(sp) about them. Simply
saying that they looked good, but weren't selling well, can't
imagine why!!!! I still have been stymied as far as the toys go,
but I did pick up the videos. Taking a bit of critisism from
the wife after she figured out these are the same ones that are on the
CN. Life is good.

Happy hunting,
Ian