Re: CN Playing Kats In Order?

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 17:09:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, White Trash wrote:

> Is it just me, or does it appear to anyone else that's been watching the
> 'Kats on the Cartoon Network that they're playing them in order (according
> to episodes.txt available on Ratman's FTP site)?

Sort of tangential to this question, but evidently TBS was running the
Kats in order, but left out "Dark Side of the SwatKats". Mark Lungo's
got a call into the TBS H-B liason, but hasn't received an explanation yet.

 "Of course it has boogers in it. It's got kid-type humour" - John K. in TVG
                                   --
 "Naaaah...just make them cat aliens." - Executive 'creative input' at H-B