Re: The Videos

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 95 12:50:48 EDT

>-On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Ed Rudnicki wrote:
>-
>-> ObSK: I really enjoyed "Mutation City" yesterday! I'd never seen
>-> this one, and really enjoyed the "buddy" aspects of this one. Dr.
>-> Viper is I think my favorite villain, so that was good as well.
>
>- ...all heavy character stuff that made this just about my
>favourite ep ....

Yes! As Andy said, the guys were _real_ in this one, more like real
people with real personalities, rather than the forced angst that
passes for "personality" elsewhere.

>I rather enjoy it, too, and not only because it's the one that Dr.
>Konway has his cameo in. ;)

Well, that too, Dr. K! Every time his name was mentioned I was LMAO.
Couldn't help it. And it wasn't a cameo either; more of a minor
part, but a good one.

Now if only they had Katalyst 99 in this one too..... :)

Ed Rudnicki erudnick_at_pica.army.mil All disclaimers apply
"Wow! He DOES have eyes in the back of his head!" - Razor
"Do guns make you nervous?" "Guns have their uses. Idiots
with guns make me nervous" --- CB, DW5