Re: (fwd) Hi! President here!

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 00:23:24 -0400 (EDT)

You don't have a club over there then I should branch out the one I have
on here out to you then. I'm also collecting a snail mail list to
eventually send to Mark Huges of HB but I would like to get in touch of him
which hasn't been easy. I hope with our combined efforts we will keep SWAT
Kats fever well over the 100 degree mark.

President of "The Unofficial SWAT Kats Fan Club"
Walter P. Koziol, Jr.

PS I'm trying to make this club official that is why I need to get in touch
with Mark Hughes from HB.