(fwd) Re: Cartoon Voices/Owens (fwd)

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 15:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

     I know some of us avoid newsgroups like the plague, but I've written
some more Kats stuff falling into the realm of Turner-bashing, and
attracted the following response from Mark Evanier, who for those of us
who don't recognize the name is an animation industry fixture, and very
well respected for being a "balanced" individual concerning his comments
on the industry. Anyway, in case I misled people on the whole "Dumb and
Dumber" thing, here's Mark's correction.