Re: Who's calling. please ???

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 95 23:03:04 PDT

I caught a cold over the weekend that appears to be getting progressively
worse this week, so if I chew anyone out don't take it too personally (I'll
try my best not to do so, however).

Andy Hill writes:
> I noticed that even when they watch their horror flix, doesn't
> Katseye News occasionally interrupt them for the newsbreak with whatever
> the monster-du-jour is?

One thing I noticed in the episode "Razor's Edge" is that Kat's-Eye News
interrupts its own news broadcast with another news bulletin. Go figure.

--
========= Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com) ==========
"I was raised to always offer my seat to a lady..." -- Razor