Re: lurklurklurk...

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 22:46:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, Andy Hill writes:

> The only drag with grabs is that they lose a lot of
>definition for some reason. If you're any good at art/paint, you
>can "clean up" the pencilling and do your own ink and paint - and
>make your own poster. I practiced with TMNT and graduated to
>'KATS - now I'm not half bad; the color key is the tough part.

Ya know, I have _limited_ access to a screen grabber and I _do_ have
Photoshop 3.0. If anyone has a specific frame they'd like to have
cleaned up, let me know! Photoshop makes it really easy to do (once
you figure out the program).

By the way, the reason the grabs are usually so bad is because VHS
tape only has about 240 lines of resolution. Ahhh.. the wonders of
NTSC (Never Twice the Same Color). Now if someone has an S-VHS
tape, I can grab those with about 400 lines of resolution. They
should be much cleaner!

If we could get the paint info for the color key (i.e. the Pantone
color numbers) we'd be all set!

-Matt