Newsgroup name change...

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 08:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

    My last missive for the day, I promise. This morning I went to
alt.config and "officially" changed the name in the proposal to
"alt.tv.swatkats" and made sure the change was reflected on all groups.
Some of the responses aren't making it to all groups because I screwed up
in te original post and left out rec.arts.animation - and made it worse
in the "correction" post by leaving out alt.tv.animaniacs. Oh well,
we're getting plenty of responses anyway.

Andy

  "It isn't the money, or the time...it's just that we all worked so hard to
   make something really good...to prove to the system.." - Mike Jittlov