Administrivia

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 95 14:43:47 PDT

Since the listmail seems to have exploded within the past 24 hours,
I thought I'd post a request to everyone on the list: if you're going
to quote someone else's response (there's nothing wrong with this, btw!),
please quote ONLY the stuff you're replying to. Signature files in
particular don't need to be quoted, especially if they're over 4 lines long.

Also, there's a new, improved FAQ (well, as of two days ago, anyway ;-)
about the Kats on 'pumadyne.mv.com'. When you log in, go to the
directory 'kats' and check it out. Comments or questions on the FAQ
to me via email, please. Thanks.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================