Re: "New" episode isn't so new...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 May 95 11:43:53 PDT

Andy Hill writes:
> Spoke to someone last night who told me to watch out for the scene
> where Jake and Chance evidently attack Mutilor's ship with their
> pickup truck (?!), and Ann Gora says something ridiculous like
> "captured on film by a passing tourist"...

I remember this one, and my first thought was exactly the same thing:
the videographer was definitely NO amateur to get the footage s/he did.
But now that I think about it, another thought's just crossed my mind:
what if the video footage was taken by the SWAT Kats themselves, but
submitted to Kat's-Eye News as an 'anonymous videography'? Yeah, it's
quite a bit of a stretch, but it *is* possible...

It looks like the general consensus is that the episode was the worst
one of the series, poorly put together and nowhere near the caliber
of the other episodes.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"We are having a *bad* vehicle day, buddy!" -- Razor