Re: "Razor and T-Bone like TV too"

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 09:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 16 Apr 1995 fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu wrote:

> Andy,
>
> I think what you got is a form letter that H-B sends out to everyone who
> writes to the SWAT KATS show. I saw a letter someone else got from the
> "SWATKATS HEADQUARTERS" (was it Dana or "Dr. Konway"?), and it contained
> the same text, verbatim.

     Yep, you're right. I'd guess that their are three different
versions or so, hence the (a) at the bottom, presumably there's a (b),
(c) and perhaps even (d). The signature is part of the printing on the
virgin paper, and the text is laser-printed on top of the whole thing. I
do know one person who didn't get one of the form-letter responses, he
actually got questions answered - but on the same paper apparently.
Just a weird coincidence I chose to write "SWATKATS HEADQUARTERS", when
no such creature exists on the show.

Andy