I need some. Here you guys go.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO AT A SWAT KAT CONVENTION (if we had one--wouldn't it be
10. Plot to kill tED tURNER (but don't we do that at home anyway?)
9. Tell Ryan all the things we wanted to say about the "Midnight Magic"
series over e-mail but were too polite.
8. Lock Simon Leet in the closet until he promises to write more fan fiction
(seems like "T-Bone's Stakes" is everybody's favorite)
7. Sign a petition to send to the Pope to have the Tremblays nominated for
6. Have dart touraments with tED tURNER dart boards.
5. Beat up Edo (*softly*) for taking his page down and cure him of that "I
don't like SWAT Kats anymore" disease tED seems to have infected him with.
4. Riot on Cahuenga Blvd. until Davis Doi comes out and gives us free studio
3. Find out DJ Clawson's *real* name and *real* age.
2. Set up seminars for parents of kids who made them go to the convention to
teach the parents that no, it's not just a kiddie show and the adult katfans
aren't just people with reality problems.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING TO DO AT A SWAT KAT CONVENTION:
1. Make our own episode, then try and get Cartoon Network to air it.
Hope you enjoyed it! BTW, ARCHIVE NOTE : the archive is now back with MM
Part 1 linked up along with the guidelines for posting. I have another
account at geocities now and some more meg room. "Enforcer Down" coming
soon, and maybe "X-File #10-1115" if I can every fix up that plothole.
Dr. Jake Clawson
President of the SWAT Kat Club on Prodigy
My SWAT Kat Fan Fiction Archive at: